It’s an action packed week of football with games taking place every day between now and Sunday.
👉 Atalanta vs Man Utd
👉 Bayern vs Benfica
👉 Liverpool vs Atletico Madrid
👉 RB Leipzig vs PSG
👉 Man Utd vs Man City
👉 RB Leipzig vs Borussia Dortmund
👉 AC Milan vs Inter Milan
England are proving that World Cup warm-ups are exactly what they say on the tin and that nothing can be taken from them – they’ve gone three from three so far in the tournament and most recently absolutely battered an Australian side that had no answers to their power hitting. Jos Buttler proved he’s number one in the world at white-ball batting, smashing a stunning 71 from a mere 32 balls. India on the other hand face a huge uphill task to even make it out of the Super 12s. Two defeats to Pakistan and New Zealand has seen them not just beaten but done so in embarrassing fashion – they are playing a style of T20 cricket that is light-year’s behind the likes of England and Pakistan. Virat Kohli and his team have a huge task on their hands to live up to their favourites tag.
This week sees a much similar format to last week, one or two games a day as the Super 12s reaches a conclusion.
We have banners (including Indian-specific) for this along with bespoke landing pages:
MMA fans are being treated to back-to-back PPVs – after a hugely successful (and stacked) UFC 267, Madison Square Garden plays host to UFC 268 this weekend, and similar to last weekend, this event looks packed to the rafters with great match-ups. An overview of the best bouts on the card can be found below:
· Kamaru Usman vs Colby Covington II – These pair run it back after their 2019 all-out war. Usman famously won via TKO late in the final round with a vicious punch that broke Colby’s jaw, since then the Nigerian Nightmare has dispatched Jorge Masvidal (twice) and Gilbert Burns without too much fuss. Colvington has been much less impressive, scoring against Tyron Woodley. Usman should continue his welterweight dominance but anything can happen in the Octagon.
· Rose Namajunas vs Zhang Weili – A double bill of rematches sees Thug Rose defend her strawweight world title she won from Weili in April – a brutal head kick saw Rose claim the gold in what was Weili’s first defence of her title. This should prove to be much closer and one Zhang will be hoping she can right the wrongs from the previous bout.
· Justin Gaethje vs Michael Chandler – Both men enter this after a defeat and will be hoping to catapult themselves back into the lightweight title frame, a victory for either man could result in a huge pay day for them though with a Conor McGregor-sized apple dangled in front of them. A fight against the Irishman always pays handsomely and both would relish the opportunity to face him inside the Octagon. Chandler has made no bones about it, win and he wants Notorious next.
· Shane Burgos vs Billy Quarantillo – Quarantillo is the only unranked fighter on the main card – but in a recent interview he stated he is more than up for changing that – he fully intends on becoming a household name by dispatching the man on a two-fight losing streak. Burgos himself comes off the back of one of the Fights of the Year, although he wasn’t victorious he lost little in defeat and his opponent here may be tailor-made for him with his up-and-at-em style – Fight of the Night potential!
· Frankie Edgar vs Marlon Vera – Any fight with Frankie Edgar should be eventful and he faces a young man here who may prove tricky to handle. After three losses in five fights, Edgar may be forgiven for lacking confidence even though two of those defeats came at the hands of Cory Sandhagen and Max Holloway. Vera showed Jose Aldo a little too much respect and should he not do the same here would be a lively contender to take the W here.
As always, we see strong UFC performance from the likes of NJ, Canada, South America, Australia and the UK.
Bet Builder lets you create the pre-match bet you want on any Soccer match.
You can select from the most popular markets and, once you have added them to your bet, you can calculate your own odds!
For example, you can choose First Goalscorer, Both Teams to Score and number of corners to create one single bet with the price for the combined selections.
How to build your bet
You can make up to six selections to create your unique bet. Choose from a wide range of markets, including (when available on the selected fixture):
· Match Result (Full Time or Half Time)
· Both Teams to Score
· Number of Goals Scored
· Players to Score (Anytime, First, Last, 2 or More, 3 or More)
· Cards (Total, Player To Be Booked)
Make your selection and this will be added to the Bet Builder slip; repeat the process for up to five more markets and you can then calculate your own odds. Once you are happy with your bet, select the price displayed on the Bet Builder slip and the bet will be added to your bet slip.
With the fantastic Bet Builder feature, a range of offers and extensive pre-match and In-Play markets, bet365 is a great place for all your Soccer betting.
Please note: Terms and Conditions need to be featured alongside any promotion of bet365 offers. Please refer to the link below in order to locate these terms and conditions, or alternatively visit the promotional text page on the bet365 site in order to locate the html code or simply copy the text.
Click here for Bet Builder Terms & Conditions.